09 January 2010

three.


sunset kisses, sunrise dipping.

peeked outside of the window at dawn.
and the sunset kissed my eyes so gently.
it aroused my iris and teased my senses.
grazed across my lips in a tantalizing pattern.
undressed the coverings of disdain from my cranial.
masked my envy with a precious ray of warmth.

warming me. warming me. warning me
that it was soon to dip into its comfy abode
for another seven hours underneath my slumber.
warning me and telling me, not to be attatched to its
sensuous care. its merciful stare. its drunken dare.
it warned me to not become sprung until spring.

i was addicted.
its arrival was scripted.
i made sure i met it
at sunrise all the way until it
dived back into the black sea.
tempting my eyes to turn green.

black sea held you so much longer than me.
caused flares of jealousy to arise within me.
but you warned me. sunrise. you warned me.
sun dried, i became mesmerized and sun dried
all at the same. exact. time.
as i watched you take a leap, and dive. into the black sea.

my window still invites you to rise and surprise my eyes.
glide up against my pane and leave a grain of your sun rays.
present to me a piece of your embraceable peace.

extend to me a sunset kiss, before your sun rise dips.