28 May 2010

family affair.

yesterday, my mother treated my brother and i to lunch - and we ate very well. we held very good conversation over some filling food that tasted as if it were prepared on a show like the iron chef. i was very pleased , with my dish.
this is my lovely and very loving mother.
this is my older and silly brother.
this was my plate of food that lifted me up so high, i couldn't even remember the existence of gravity. [cedar planked salmon with corn that was cooked with zucchini and tomatoes, with a side of mash potatoes and onion rings.] my taste buds were dancing like they had been on punishment for a year. :]
i enjoyed the time spent with my mother and brother - it was very peaceful and i thank God for my mother keeping us in tact with her unconditional love. i know Christ lives in her because she treats us wonderfully , even though we do not deserve it.