28 May 2010

just in case.

just in case you are wondering ... why i am posting more pictures with longer paragraphs : i am doing so because i have grown bored of this blog and i want to try something new. i feel like , i have limited myself to small short words and i have run away from actually expounding on what i write/type about. i miss this way i used to write. i have been inspired by a few other blogs by their words and their photos - now, the inspiration is like fuel and i am igniting the fire on my boring blog. ;] i guess you can say, i am starting fresh, but leaving everything i already have in its respected place.
my name is jasmine and i enjoy writing. i love to write short and i love to write extensively. i am finally crawling out of my shell ... defying darkness of fear, exploring the Light of courage. i'd like to express myself more, so i do pray this is effective. :] ready, set, go!