20 June 2010

bleeding, day and night.

my pen needs a maxi pad. but then again, i don't want to limit its free flowing nature. i sleep with my notebook and my special uniball signo gel grip 0.7 pen every nap and every night. i just have to. as a result, when i'm not using the pen, it uses itself. and i think i'm ok with that. when i wake up to a new ink stain on my comforter, i can read into what my pen felt that night by the size and shape of its dot. as if i'm staring into someones face who's wearing a heavy expression, without speaking on full word, i stare into their face trying to read what they feel. that's inspiring. i love the comfort of my pen and notebook next to me each night. oftentimes, i'll wake up in the depth of the night, write something in the notebook or type something in my berry's notes. there's no such thing as writers block.

writing cannot be limited and cannot be lost if you have been branded a writer. it runs in your blood and your blood won't stop running until you are dead and gone - same goes for your writing.