13 June 2010

just like Heaven.

yeah, i like having photoshoots with myself, by myself, and of myself ... when there is nothing and no one else around to capture and shoot - why not? i had an interesting incoming phone call last night from someone i wasn't expecting to hear from. *shrug* there was a starting point. a rising action. the climax hit. and irrevocably, the falling action came and i just had to get off. *sigh* i wasn't surprised. i did what i could and said what i could. the person then text me and said. "Thanks again jasmine, I really needed that talk" ... i guess somethings are appreciated, even if its short lived. nevertheless, i slept in a pillow of unruly thoughts. asking for clarification and begging for Gods comfort. every now and then, i wish i could detach myself from where i am ... you know, kind of like you did. i feel like it would alleviate some of this whatever i got going on. because really, there is nothing going on. i want to go awaaay. too many cloudy days in my head, not enough space for them all. oh boy. in truth no one will ever really care if it doesn't directly affect them.