12 June 2010

on top of the moon.

i love love love my mother and my brother. so much. i remember this day vividly. the weather was at ease. perfectly pleasing. we walked and we talked and we laughed and we ate and we sat and we appreciated and we prayed and we thanked God for the moments He would bring forth to us. maaan. it was beautiful up there. we were beautiful together. i set the camera on self-timer and my mother said, "wow, jasmine, you really know how to work technology." my brother and i laughed. it was so funny and so cute. aaah. i couldn't ask for another family, ever. my mom and her strength exceedingly surpasses the ability i see from the outside in human beings. and her love is so strong and so comforting and SO unconditional. it's amazing. how much. she reflects. Christ. and my brother. the brilliant and knowledge hungry human being i've ever met. goal oriented. go getter. determined. and SO gooooofy. it's funny how different we all are. but we still share the love. because we love each other. because we are deeply saturated in Love.