06 June 2010

spliff made by G.


me: you still owe me tacos!!!
x: Oommmmggggg I sure do!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh I completely forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: lol! i want them so bad.
x: I goooot u brrroooo!!!
me: *ahem* you mean , brosis.
x: Lmfao!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna tell u right here and right now!!! That u are like naturally high!!!!!!!!!
me: lol. that's a beautiful thing. :)
x: Yes it really is!!!!! Half the time I have to remind myself that ur sober!!!!!!!!!! Effing amazing!!!!!!
me: LOL. i have to blog this.
x: :)
me: whoa ... that was almost as lame as you saying you can't wait to skype. :/
x: Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(obviously, this person was overly excited to be texting me. hence, the countless exclamation marks. lol.)

my high spirits come from the Holy Spirit. it's more like ... a spiritual high. and i thank God for it. :)