09 July 2010

good mourning.

i run. more than i walk. because fleeing is better than staying. because staying births decadence and that umbilical cord was cut. a long. time ago. i run. because it's easy. i feel free. way wind rushes and brushes and combs right through me. and when i find hiding place. no one knows where i am. i sit on soft bed. creating stories. thinking. reflect. thinking long and strong. reflect. wondering when or how or why. you know. when did i become who God created me to be. how did He change me. why is He loving me. or when did you and i meet. how did things commit suicide. and why did i send what i said. maybe i'm talking about you. maybe i am referring to nothing. maybe you are nothing. because i know my Everything. no. nothing is supposed to make sense. frustrating, huh. but i love it. and everybody hates chris makes me laugh. and receiving blank text messages that wake me make me confused. thinking, who might that be. could it be you. never. feeling unappreciated and appreciated and loved and unloved at the same time is awkward. let's make to do list. you and i.

  • love.
  • think first.
  • speak less.
  • smile strong.
  • hug with compassion.
  • reach out.
  • read you.
  • watch - not be watched.
  • run around like a crazy person.
  • uplift all.
  • be like. the miners canary.
  • write what feeling is.
  • live.