29 July 2010

in the moment.

i'm in love with this current moment. i'm at work. i'm overflowing with passion, inspiration, love - everything that mixes together to make one feel free. i am surrounded by all types of beings that are all beautiful and eccentric and spectacular in their own crazy way and i fall deeper and deeper in Love each time i come to think about them. all. it's quite heavy and overwhelming sometimes to think about every single matter of being i have come in direct contact with. and i can't help but to thank God for their existence currently in my life and for those who have left footprints in my memory. i have learned so much in such a short matter of time. i can't imagine my life void of the people i have had run ins with. i don't want to imagine it that way.

i have become an obsessive multi-tasker and it is killing my concentration level. i'll pick up a book, read, place it somewhere, grab my computer, type, place it down, grab my journal and my pen, write, place it somewhere, walk around, look at myself in the mirror, play dress up, throw my clothes off to create piles of a colorful creation that i never want to clean up, lay down, then dream. i'm a mess. a creative wreck. a collision of ideas and dreams and goals that i am anticipating to come to fruition. i love who i am today. i love who i was yesterday. and i'm getting closer to fall in love with who i will be tomorrow, God willing. i have no doubt that this feeling will birth some type of sense. to make sense. to someone else. to even me. as i always state, sometimes, the things i say never make sense. but i try to dig up as much as i can to make it clear for myself one day.

anyhow, i am feeling a feel i've not felt in a long time. and it is not because of anyone. or anything. just sitting in this chair at work. reflecting on the pain, the joy, the surrender, the salvation, the fruit, the progress, the everything that has made nothing something. "i wish in Love. i wish in Peace. i wish in Hope. i wish Truth. i wish with no fear. i have no fear. have no doubt. no doubt. i wish. Love." bilal is clear. i love it. sometimes.