15 July 2010

one hundred-forty three.

wandering in a shadow of doubt.

my bed, feeling like a rock
pressuring my senses to secrete
a liquid i have become so accustomed to.

because my head is like the parker brothers game
boggle -
and on this turn, it wasn't you i thought of.

but it was you.
the one whom neglected me.
who is neglecting me.

who has forgotten me.
who knows not the way to communicate with me.
the one who has rejected me.

you STILL reject me!
like you never knew me!
like you were never apart of me!

you are the pressure on this rock of a bed!
the reason my head drowns in a sea of dark, desolate dreams!
you are the one whom i have forgiven, still asking myself, why!

and i wish i never knew you!
i wish we never traded molecules!
i wish our blood never transmitted and clicked!

i wish you were further away than you already are!
i wish you could forever and ever be gone!
abracadabra - *poof* please, be gone!

because i hate to remember the hole you left in me.
and i try to forget every last thing you never did for me.
but i can't remember you ever really knowing me.

still, you don't exist , placing less effort towards
a little girl grown out of that little girl you saw
that day when i came out of that hole.

now you've tried to place me back in that hole
and i can't and i refuse to ever go back
because i know . your love . will never. be unconditional .

i know now . that you . will never . love me . the way .
you may .
have wished . to .