10 September 2010

traveling with dawn.


productivity. i am pleased with how i have become a factory for Gods work and of what He has been producing in me and through me. every ounce of fluid in my being has been flowing richly, vibrantly, and freely. as overwhelming as things have become, i have been grounded on this fixated pivot that keeps me in place, focused and standing firm. sometimes, i feel like a petal that has fallen from the home base of its circular pattern, settled on blades of grass, trying to discover itself away from its comfort zone. i may get ignored and overlooked, i may be misunderstood, i may wither away with no remnant or trace of my being - but there is a reason why i have fallen off from a place of uniformity. trying to fit in a space that is not and will never be meant for my figure got old. in a field of similar fragrances and appearances clouded the beauty of difference. He let me fly. He set me free. to fly. with the wind. a petal. on the go. moving fast at a very slow pace. there's beauty in falling and there's love in rising. not being attached to others has placed a particular melody of peace in my heart that i wish to remain forever. that velcro created by human beings is deadly. it'll rip your skin off and leave you scarred. for life. i have chosen to trash that velcro - i have chosen to be new. mercy. have mercy. love. have love. peace. give peace. this is a feeling of goodness that i don't ever want to let leave the folds of my mind, heart, hands, ears, toes, eyes, hair, breath, lungs, nose, presence. i need it forever. and eternity is what He has promised.
  • wake up, light.
  • think in peace.
  • thank God for His Son.
  • be the petal that fell and flew.
  • flow like the rivers.
  • breathe like the fish.
  • step with consciousness.
  • love quietly.
  • live carefully.
  • have fun.
  • sleep sweet.