16 November 2010

time, traveling tonight.


it's been a while. and my mind is moving on heightened wavelengths and. i don't want to come down. it doesn't want to come down. at least not yet. everything is filled. everyday. every page. every. last. thing. in my life. is filled. and i can't say that i am not ok with it. i can say i am grateful. but it is different. the feeling of fillings in places that are so used to being empty is. different. and i'm not complaining. but it is different. playing tug of war with everything that presents itself to me. every feeling. every thought. every sight. figuratively. playing hookie with people that have faded when i died and was made new. i know what it means. i know what i mean. i pray that this season lasts longer than others. because others took advantage. this one is using care with handling. i am able to witness lives unravel before me. change in action, not in thought. a renewal of ones heart. a transformation of ones spirit. everything confusing has been and is being made clear. i just have to want to see these things clearly. it's funny. how a reflection can be someone you don't want to see. sometimes. it's unappealing. not just physically. but from every angle in which the physical and spiritual mirror reflects you. or me. it's necessary. reminds me of how imperfect i am. reminds me of how much i need God. life is moving constantly and there is no bus stop for me to get off and wait for it to get on when i choose to. i have to move with it. we have to travel with it. this Life. this new Life. as unpleasing as it may seem, it's all for the greater good. i see it. i see lives unraveling. i feel it.
  • detox.
  • rejoice always.
  • know Whose i am.
  • embrace seasonal sames.
  • embrace seasonal changes.
  • think fast.
  • speak slow.
  • pray that the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart are pleasing and acceptable in Your sight.