21 April 2011

night crawls.

i can see the night crawling. weighing in. sinking through. shaking men. moving you. voices carrying into the privacy of my room. vibrations creeping through the thickness of my walls. i can hear it all when the night decides to crawl. and even being secluded from the rest of the world. it finds its way back in. invades my room and wakes me out of my sleep - my dream. this dream. with my eyes open, i can see, think and feel creativity when the night crawls. and i remember it all when the sun decides to rise into the sky, peeking through my blinds, i remember it all. everything that happened when the night came to crawl into the crevices of my private space. and i begin to fall. drift away. back into the cavity of the place my sleep is usually placed. fast asleep while standing firm in the footsteps of the nights creative crawl.