25 May 2011

seven pound, suicide.


there is a tornado in effect, currently. and it's spiraling. from the height of my mind, traveling to the depths of my heart. can you see it? when your eyes peer into mine? can you feel it? when your arms take captive my being? can i control it, you ask. no. i can't. because, you've moved away too fast , i'm not ready. i wasn't ready. i'm ready. spiraling, this tornado has a mind - one of its own. and it riddles me. stirs up emotions that i deem nameless because they're too vibrant to carry names with. tornado. slow down. you're causing a destruction that my hands won't be able to clean up. to reconstruct. to heal. i see what you've done to joplin and the threats you made to arlington, tennessee. but in me, you've gone bizzerk and my palms are too tired to grab hold of you, entirely. hands covered in tears that have been shed. for months on end. and end. they must end. tornado. you must end. and if you. if the dryness of this tornado produces precipitation the size of a sunflower seed, i'd stand. up. i'd chant. out. i'd smile. because, i know. i know for sure. that its felt what i felt. i know for sure. that it cares. i'll know for sure, that you care. even if you. disappear. even when i disappear. i'll know. that at one point. we cared.