28 June 2011

two hundred-forty four.

the great awakening: part I.

i've been longing for a more intimate moment with you
walking and driving and damn near flying, in search of a place
that i deemed sacred enough, to be with you, and only you.

and here you go, being you, as usual.
reminding me that you are the creator of this
universal globe that i think i have come to know.

giving to me, so graciously, that intimacy i have been longing for
in this room that has been splattered with shadows of demons and
sketched by the breath of death - you've been standing here, firmly near to me.

you've given me this exclusive and fulfilling intimacy through the
experience of a group of people who were seeking the same intimacy
from you - you are back in my life by popular demand because

my empty spirit demanded a resurrection that could only be performed
by the hands and the works of your majesty and my heart is at a point of ejection
from the flesh of my body that's been leading me in a direction filled with grief and

sorrow - guilt and a multitude of fear but so beautifully like a rose colored glass
turned clear, you've come to clear the fear from my heart and my mind, the sorrow from my
chest and the guilt from my neck that was left by the regrets of my past, love.

you've shown me an unconditional love that is timeless and cannot be bounded
by any human being that is known to this earthly scene called life, you've become too
real to me at this point of desperation, where i've confessed to you my longing for intimacy.

you, being you as usual, have awakened me from a sleep that could have ended
fatally by the pistol that was held to my head in a mischievous daydream, you saved me
yet again you took the bullet wound straight to your head and saved my life.

you have become more real to me, my king. my living and breathing lion.
the source of my life, the sun that shines brighter than the moon and orion's belt at night,
you have become more real to me and i see you clearly on this trail

in this valley - you are so heavenly.
and i've finally come to the conclusion that you're all i need.
i'm begging you, pleading you to keep me worshiping, at your feet.